Phonics (Individual or Group)
“What we hope ever to do with ease, we must learn first to do with diligence.” – Samuel Johnson (1709-1784), English poet, critic, lexicographer, creator of first English dictionary.
- A fun, engaging and interactive approach to introducing early literacy skills
- Suitable for pre-school students
- Ample time is set aside for creative expressions as well as team-based tasks to promote the social emotional development of young children.
- Sessions conducted by a certified phonics instructor with a BSc degree in Psychology.
- Each playgroup session incorporates
- multisensory learning tools
- well-loved children’s literature
- guided exercises (oral and written )
- Limited seats available.
- Fee inclusive of materials.
Call us or email us to find out more.